What We Offer
As an ICISI member your organization has access to a 30,505 square foot facility with state-of-the-art digital instrumentation, control, and operational technologies, and a cadre of experts and trainers to assist in establishing, building, or improving cybersecurity products, technologies, integration and support services, and human performance in cyber defensive strategy, incident response, security architecture, and regulatory compliance. This includes the following:
- Staging, testing, and integration laboratories designed and equipped to support a wide variety of your temporary or long-term special projects (client upgrades, new installations, technology performance evaluations, regulatory compliance, etc.)
- A fully furnished venue for hosting your specialized training, industry or organization-specific workshops, product demonstrations, corporate meetings, and retreats, or technology events
- Discounted ICISI training and re-packaging options (including train-the-trainer for qualified individuals)
- Strategic and tactical support for your cybersecurity teams and projects
- Technology showcase for products and technologies designed for use within critical infrastructure, including proof-of-concept or performance demonstrations
- Networking with multi-disciplinary expertise, such as practitioners, educators, researchers, and thought leaders from a variety of backgrounds
- Hiring and candidate search support through ICISI’s extensive university outreach program.
Facilities and Laboratories
ICISI members are afforded special access to our cybersecurity infrastructure, an impressive set of plant technologies and equipment, cybersecurity labs, and facilities at significantly discounted rates:
- Fully operational BWXT mPower™: A small modular reactor (SMR), developed and cooperatively installed and operated in partnership with the US Department of Energy, providing real-time, high fidelity systems, process equipment, control and data acquisition systems, and process instrumentation comprise the facility enabling separate effects and integrated system testing.
- Plant Operations Simulators: These emulate functional impacts of cyber-related events on diverse plant systems and the functions they support or perform.
- Digital Nuclear Reactor Protection System Testbed: This is used for measuring susceptibility and impacts of cyber-based attacks on safety-related plant equipment.
- Defensive Architecture Testbed (strategic isolation and asset compartmentalization)
- Cybersecurity Aggression Testing Lab: This allows for plant equipment penetration testing, verification of physical security protections, Man-in-the-Middle (MitM) attack simulation (for less common communication protocols), social engineering effectiveness reviews, hardware-based attacks, and advanced forensics.
- Human Performance Lab: This allows us to study impacts of cyber attacks and compromises on plant equipment, instrumentation, and indication.
Not every organization is the same, therefore ICISI offers scalable membership based on your company size and the number of employees. Bronze, Silver, and Gold Memberships are available and come with tailored discounts and ICISI benefit options for each level.
|Members Only Portal||✔||✔||✔|
|Enhanced Member Page||✔||✔|
|Certified Product Catalog||✔||✔|
|Facility Access for Events||✔||✔|
|Virtual Lab Access||✔||✔|
|Web Advertising / Co-branding||✔|
|Physical Lab Access*||✔|
|Event and Training Discounts||5%||10%||15%|
|Badge||Bronze Member||Silver Member||Gold Member|
In addition to memberships, ISICI is always seeking corporate partners that align with the ICISI mission of democratizing cyber-physical. Through strategic partnerships with solution providers, product companies, utilities, healthcare providers, and universities ICISI is able to provide access to cutting-edge research and products which will assist in protecting our most valuable assets. For more information on becoming an ICISI partner contact us at 884-204-2474 or email us at email@example.com.
There are many sponsorship opportunities at ICISI ranging from sponsoring individual events to supporting the build of new technologies and access to cyber-physical environments. If you are interested in sponsoring an event or something larger contact us a 884-204-2474 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.